TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
By accessing this website, you agree:
- that you will access its contents solely for your own private use.
- to comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of this website.
- to comply with all reasonable instructions we give you relating to this website.
- not to use this website to distribute any information or data in contravention of any regulation or legislation (including, but not limited to, regulation or legislation governing financial services, money laundering or anti-terrorism).
You are responsible for all telecommunications charges relating to your use of this website.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We (or our suppliers or third parties who have granted us permission to reproduce their material on this website) are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so (including payment by you of any relevant licence fee) from us or our licensors.
MATERIAL PROVIDED BY YOU
You agree to ensure that all material you send or upload to this website (including, but not limited to, e-mails, text, graphic files, still or moving images, or responses to any questionnaire available through this website) (Your Material) is legal, decent and truthful, complies with all laws and regulations, does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of us or any third party, is not defamatory, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable and is free of bugs, worms or viruses.
You are solely responsible for Your Material. If we consider that any part of Your Material exposes us to the risk of a claim or complaint by a third party, we may block access to all or part of this website and remove all or part of Your Material. You must provide all reasonable assistance in this respect.
You agree not to use this website to advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this website.
You agree not to publish any information or personal data relating to a third party.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTEDCommentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLYWe aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We cannot guarantee that this website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be uninterrupted or error free. We are not obliged to update this website but we may do so from time to time and we reserve the right to modify, restrict access to or close this website at any time.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and all third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
To avoid doubt, we are not liable for any damage or loss that may be caused to any equipment or software due to any viruses, defects or malfunctions in connection with accessing or using this website, its contents or Your Material.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCESYou must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- LINKING TO OUR SITEYou may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- LINKS FROM OUR SITEWhere our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- TRADEMARKSAll company, product or service names referenced in this website are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. Our trademarks may be used only with permission of and having been granted a license from us.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATIONExcept as expressly provided, any non-personal information or material sent to us will be deemed not to be confidential. By sending us any non-personal information or material, you grant us an unrestricted, irrevocable, royalty free, perpetual license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicise the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a website will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
Thank you for visiting our site.