Elasto-Aid Hot/Cold Therapy Hand Exerciser
Used for both exercise and cold/hot therapy, the Elasto-aid Hand Exerciser is a dynamic piece of equipment. With 2 sizes, the hand exerciser will fit comfortably in any hand
Indications and Usage:
- Prevent Computer-Related Injury
- Carpel Tunnel
- Tendon Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Increase Grip
- Reduce stress and stiffness
- Increases strength in fingers, hands, and forearms
- Used for hot and cold therapy
- Comes in two sizes
- Stays cold for 20-40 min
- Used for both exercise and cold/hot therapy, the Elasto-aid Hot/Cold Therapy Hand Exerciser is a dynamic piece of equipment. With 2 sizes, the hand exerciser will fit comfortably in any hand. The Elasto-aid Hand Exerciser can reduce stress, stiffness and work-out the hand. The gel will build muscle tone, increase flexibility, develop grip and increase strength in fingers, hands as well as forearm. The exerciser is soft enough to conform to hand squeezes but strong enough not to change form and become disfigured.
- By warming-up the hand exerciser and using it as a hot therapy item, it will increase circulation and help oxygen flow to the hand. Conversely, if used as a cold therapy item, the exerciser will reduce swelling and inflammation. The exerciser will stay cold for 20-40 minutes, depending on the rigorousness of the activity.